Nowadays, with the improvement of mechanization and automation, conveyor belts have been widely used in various industries in recent years. Conveyor belts are relatively economical and automated, which can adapt to the surrounding environment and greatly increase the effective power. .
Everyone also knows that the main component of the conveyor system is the conveyor belt. Although it will be maintained and maintained frequently, due to friction caused by long-term contact between the conveyor belt and the goods during use, it is inevitable that various damages will occur. The damage of the conveyor belt mainly includes the following:
1. Local wear (surface damage): The conveyor belt is prone to such damage. The main reason is that the belt conveyor transfer place, the guide groove cover and the damaged rollers and cleaners are easy to catch larger materials. Blocks, conveyor belt running, will cause local excessive wear.
2. Partial damage (penetrating injury): When the conveyor belt is transporting materials, there are often large stones and sharp foreign objects mixed in the conveyed materials. These materials have a large impact force due to insufficient buffer at the transition point. Crash the conveyor belt and form a local hole.
3. Longitudinal tearing: foreign materials are mixed into the transport materials, which are hard and angular, and they are sharp at the transition point. Because of insufficient buffering, the conveyor belt is scratched with a large impact force; the damaged part of the idler roller scratches the conveyor belt and continues to run To cause different degrees of tearing of the conveyor belt.
4. Missing edge damage: The conveyor belt is severely misaligned and caught by the rack, causing scratches and wear and tear.
5. Cracking and aging: Due to the limitation of space size, the conveyor belt has many bending times; when the joint is vulcanized, it has been vulcanized more than twice due to various reasons.
If the damage to the conveyor belt is not handled in time and the damaged area increases, it will stop the production and affect the production, or even cause serious consequences of the broken belt. Therefore, when the conveyor belt is damaged, our general repair methods are:
1. Traditional hot vulcanization repair: Like the hot vulcanization joint process, it is necessary to build a platform, cut the damaged parts, and use the hot vulcanization equipment to press and heat. Although the repair effect is good and the service life is long, the process is cumbersome and wastes time. , Wasting manpower and cost is too high.
2. Cold adhesive repair: Use two-component cold adhesive glue and repair strip to repair. Although it is simpler than the traditional hot vulcanization process, it still needs to wait for its curing from the end of the repair to the start of operation, and the repair range is limited, not It is suitable for severe damage and tear damage, and the service life is relatively short.
3. Spray liquid repair, due to the relatively new repair method, large repair area and other characteristics, the customer base is also growing step by step, but due to the expensive equipment and materials, the shortcomings of severe damage or longitudinal tearing effect is minimal, and also Can not meet customer expectations.
4. New type hot repairing repair: use German Lixin single-component pressureless hot vulcanized rubber powder for repairing, and it can be operated after repairing. There is no hard requirement for the type of conveyor belt and damage, and it can be repaired quickly, and the service life is not Inferior to traditional hot vulcanization repair.